Launching October 2023!
Bridge to Employment (BTE) at Georgia Tech will help young people build solid futures by introducing them to a broad array of careers in STEM and by providing them with enhanced academic and real-world experiences.
- Increase the number of students who enroll in post-secondary education.
- Increase the number of students pursuing a career in the STEM or healthcare sectors.
To achieve these goals, BTE targets program activities in four key areas:
- Academic Achievement and Enrichment
- Higher Education Awareness and Preparation
- Career Exploration and Readiness
- Community Engagement and Leadership
- Current 10th grader (Class of 2026)
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA
- Less than 10 school absences since August 2023
For more information about Bridge to Employment at Georgia Tech, contact:
Atlanta BTE Site Director
Atlanta Public Schools Participating in BTE
- The BEST Academy
- Coretta Scott King Young Women’s Leadership Academy
- South Atlanta High School
- Charles R. Drew Charter School
Apply to Bridge to Employment at Georgia Tech by August 31, 2023!
- Johnson & Johnson, Inc. partners with FHI 360 to provide global program management, evaluation support, and technical assistance to sites who participate in BTE.
- FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions.